Position – Engineer – CAD
Company – Emerson
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Candidate will own and drive CAD requests from FLMC Analytical & Medical business unit locations to fullfill Design/Drawing needs to Support New product Development, ETOs and Sustaining Projects.
Engineer – CAD, Grade B1 / B2, will report functionally to FLMC Analytical & Medical leader at Emerson Innovation Center- Pune.
- Develop 3D solid models and assemblies of design components
- Provide drawing package with complete GD&T, analysis of fits and tolerances.
- Interact with other design team members to meet and optimize product design requirements.
- Adherence to quality process. On time delivery & Quality of the deliverables
- Assume additional roles and responsibilities as required. Capable of handling multiple projects.
- Communicate and coordinate results with the team members
- Collaboratively work with other teams
- Willingness to learn is critical
- Drive various organizational initiatives
- Person will be handling all Engineering Change Requests/Notifications independently
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering, Degree in Mechanical would be desired, with relevant exposure to design environment of @3+ years
- Software skills: Creo (Expert level), AutoCAD(Expert level),
- Strong Knowledge of modeling and drafting practices
- Working knowledge of GD&T and International Standards preferred.
- Good Knowledge of Solenoid Valves, Miniature valves
- Good drawing reading and understanding abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills and team working
- Respect company’s values and ethics
- A willingness to learn is critical.
- Good communication skills are desirable
- Prior Working Experience in Global Engineering Environment is preferred
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills, and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership. Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities, and the world in which we live. Learn more about us!.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place. Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson are about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging, and connection for all employees. Learn more about our Culture & Values and about Diversity & Inclusion at Emerson.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to [email protected]
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world’s most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.