Position – Application Engineer
Company – ALSTOM
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 38 900 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Organization reporting: Application Design Group manager.
Network and Links: Working closly with System data base team and Application design team.
Communication and Interface: System database validator, PrEM, System Design Leader.
Overall Purpose of the Job: To generate System Data base (SyDB) as per project planning.
What are my Responsibilities?
- To Generate/verify the System Database based on application design data table and CRs..
- Realize/validate the CRs related to SyDB..
- Always maintain OTD with desired quality with minimum or zero defect.
- Manage Internal activity plan and complete the task with allocated budget (hours).
- Conduct quality review for each SyDB delivery.
- To follow Alstom engineering process with zero deviation.
- To contribute as team player in the SyDB team.
– B.E. /B.Tech/Diploma in Electrical,Electronics,Communication or Instrumentation/ Mechanical along with following experience/skills –
- Minimum 1-3 experience in the rail signaling domain.
- Should have at least completed one design cycle for any signaling project.
- Should have experience in MS word, Xls.ppt.
- Should have a clear understanding of signal engineering process.
- Should have worked on any of the system types – ERTMS / CBTC. Preferably in Design.
- Should have done system configuration, test procedures and produced project technical design documentation.
Behavirol Competence: Agile, quick learning, Good communication skills (English Read- write).
Technical Competence and Expereince :
- Signaling Design, CBTC knowledge, MS office,
- 1-3 years of experience.
Language Skills: English (Read-Write).
IT Skills: Operating system of windows, MS Office, CAD (read),
Travel: Mostly None. or very rare.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Job Segment: Developer, Database, Technology