Position – CAD DESIGNER-II or Engineer-I
Company – Emerson
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Full Job Description
description – Internal
Job Description: Mechanical Engineer
Division: Measurement Solutions. – Emerson Electric Company
Job Title: Engineer– Product Design
Work on complete rebranding and migration of Ultrasonic Flow Meter products Engineering Design & Development data into Siemens Teamcenter environment.
- Mechanical design and support for Gas and Liquid Ultrasonic meters
- All legacy drawings, update title blocks with new branding and legal statements.
- Update all Outline and Dimensional (O&D), field wiring drawings with title block, drawing template and legal information.
- All USM tagging specs and other engineering specs, remove Daniel logo and replace it with the new logo.
- Convert AutoCAD (O&D) drawing’s into NX
- Any other customer facing drawing’s, engineering specifications, documents, data sheets etc. needs to be updated with new logo and legal statements.
- Support CAD migration activities from NX/SW into Teamcenter
- Work with design team to ECO existing released drawings in Enovia
- Work closely with Peers and Supervisor and assure quality with quickest possible turnaround time
- Support of product configurators
- Bill of Specification and Bill of Material creation / modification in Enovia
- Work closely with USM MMI Engineering Group at EICP
Required Skills – Internal
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s in mechanical engineering (similar or higher)
- Experience: Minimum 3 years in Mechanical CAD design, drafting, detailing in NX
- Proficient in 3D modelling, 2D drafting and Assembly in Siemens NX, Teamcenter and SolidWorks
- Good knowledge of Drafting standards, Part & Assembly Modeling Practices
- Good application Knowledge of Tolerance Stack up & Geometrical Dimensioning and Tolerances (GD&T)
- Understanding of applying machining tolerances for cast & forged parts
- Knowledge of Creation and releasing new part numbers in Teamcenter / Enovia
- Knowledge of Bill of Material and Bill of Specification creation
- Knowledge of creating exploded views and rendering in Siemens NX
Other required skills:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a global engineering team short-term (30 days or less) basis.
About the Company
Our Commitment to Our People
Across the globe, we are united by a singular Purpose: We drive innovation that makes the world healthier, safer, smarter, and more sustainable.
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills, and competencies to bring this Purpose to life while competing and leading in a global economy.
Our training programs focus on end-to-end development, from onboarding through senior leadership.
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities, and the world through our unwavering focus on environmental, social, and regulatory progress. Learn more about us!
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their unique experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas and diversity of thoughts, that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers.
This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place. Learn more about our Culture & Values and about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Emerson.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, please contact: [email protected].
Emerson is a leading global technology, software and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
We help customers in the world’s most essential industries solve the biggest challenges of modern life.
Every day, our global workforce fulfills our unified Purpose and lives out the Values we hold close as an organization: Integrity, Safety & Quality, Support Our People, Customer Focus, Continuous Improvement, Collaboration, and Innovation.
Our Causes – Planet, Humanity, Champion, Inclusion and Future – shape, define and fuel Emerson’s culture while inspiring our innovative spirit and driving our focus.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring possibilities, or recently received your master’s degree, you’ll find opportunities with us. Join our team and start your journey today!
No calls or agencies please.