Eaton is Hiring | Associate Mechanical Engineer |
Position – Associate Mechanical Engineer
Company – Eaton
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Description: If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to an Associate Mechanical Engineer based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Maintain and enhance technical proficiency in mechanical engineering related development environments, processes, and tools.
- Plan and manage development work to achieve on-time delivery on Team Central Projects and on Plant resolutions Projects.
- Coordinate and collaborate with product owners Design, Marketing, and manufacturing development teams to work on ENOVIA CO’s routes and to Resolve Production Issues thru JIRA’s.
- Approve / Reject Enovia account creation / modification requests.
- Approving / rejecting download access of particular specification / all specs. under specific department to requestor by confirming the need.
- Identify, communicate, and mitigate risks as they arise during ENOVIA related work
- Think creatively and come out with new proposals and present them to stakeholders.
- Active communication with the cross functional team to ensure schedule, cost and performance alignment.
- Need to work on Sustaining Projects for Plant Issues and reslotion, execute through JIRA Software.
- Need to work on Team Central Projects on Buy / Make Parts.
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- 0-3 years of experience in Sustainance Projects
- Engineering technical expertise to solve problems and make design recommendations
- Proficient in Inventor and CreO 3D modelling, ENOVIA
- Sound technical knowledge in Electrical products like UPS, Data Centers etc.
- Thorough understanding of 3D modelling in CreO, BIM, inventor, ENOVIA & SAP knowledge.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!#LI-MK5 We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No