Position – Design Engineer
Company – Emerson
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
- Perform design tasks to develop a new commercial centrifugal compression solution
- Creates CAD models, including part and assembly drawings, Bill of Materials (BOMs)
- Should have sound knowledge of Team center and NX CAD, user needs to have hands-on NX
- Maintain design progress including product design deliverables and PLM system integration.
- Participates in technical reviews of requirements, specifications, designs and codes, advances the Emerson stage gate process for the design function. He should have knowledge of NPD process.
- Conduct tolerance stack-up analysis and reflect geometric dimensions and tolerances to the design and drawings based on engineering requirement and manufacturing capability
- Works with the New Commercial Products team to design alternatives and options for further improvement of products.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Mechanical or any equivalent closely related field required with an experience of 2 – 5 years.
- Centrifugal or turbo machinery background will be preferred.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- 2- 5 years of work experience related to drafting and mechanical design and/or manufacturing industry with NX CAD.
- Concept generation and selection experience
- Modeling and CAD skills including Part, Assembly, and Kinematic techniques.
- Drafting practices to meet industry standards.
- PC skills including the use of Microsoft Office
- Design for manufacturing, assembly and production design techniques knowledge require
Our Commitment to Our People
Across the globe, we are united by a singular Purpose: We drive innovation that makes the world healthier, safer, smarter, and more sustainable.
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills, and competencies to bring this Purpose to life while competing and leading in a global economy.
Our training programs focus on end-to-end development, from onboarding through senior leadership.
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities, and the world through our unwavering focus on environmental, social, and regulatory progress. Learn more about us!
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their unique experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas and diversity of thoughts, that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers.
This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place. Learn more about our Culture & Values and about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Emerson.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, please contact [email protected] .
Emerson is a leading global technology, software and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
We help customers in the world’s most essential industries solve the biggest challenges of modern life.
Every day, our global workforce fulfills our unified Purpose and lives out the Values we hold close as an organization: Integrity, Safety & Quality, Support Our People, Customer Focus, Continuous Improvement, Collaboration, and Innovation.
Our Causes – Planet, Humanity, Champion, Inclusion and Future – shape, define and fuel Emerson’s culture while inspiring our innovative spirit and driving our focus.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring possibilities, or recently received your master’s degree, you’ll find opportunities with us. Join our team and start your journey today!
No calls or agencies please.