Position – Service Engineer
Company – Epiroc Mining India Ltd
Location – Kolkata, West Bengal, IN
Are you in for a big challenge, like contributing to the success of new global company? Epiroc is the company demerged from Atlas Copco in April 2018, with shareholders’ and stock exchange approvals. Epiroc is a leading global productivity partner to the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. Epiroc stands for innovation, commitment and collaboration, which is the speed to market & industry leadership; the passion to help customers succeed and a close partnership for deep understanding of the needs. We clearly aim to be our customers’ first choice.
- JSW Has entered into a full maintenance service agreement for 6# Smart Roc series machines. The sites are in Barbil, Orissa.
- The candidate will be responsible for mapping & managing Installed fleet at site.
- The person should develop and have good control on Service team of Channel Partners, achieving the KPI, maintain the Records, constant updating of Fleet Sync and log warranty claims & repots in WOL system.
- The candidate should forward customer feedback and any leads on new equipment requirements to Marketing Team.
- Responsible for monitoring, managing and timely resolving of Customer complaints.
- Proper documenting of Complaints with mean time to restore is maintained as per group guidelines.
Qualification, Skills and Experience:
The Service Engineer is expected to handle:
- Equipment commissioning and warranty support: Direct or via Business Partners
- Timely reporting of warranty complaints and product quality related issues.
- Installed fleet mapping
- Territory management for the Business Partners in the region from a P&S perspective
- Special focus on Key customers’ satisfaction in the region
- Supporting RPSM in setting Business Partners targets for parts and service revenues
- Support recruitment and training of (Business Partner) Service personnel.
- Support Business Partner with suggested stocking guides
- Support in promotion of Service Agreements
- Forward customer feedback and any leads on new equipment requirements to Marketing Team
- Support in promotion of Equipment / component rebuilds
- Coordinate with Customer Support Officer on support issues like parts quotation, invoicing, deliveries or outstanding payments.
- Track utilization and ensure more than 95% efficiency
- Train Business Partner engineers to solve complex technical problems. Keep them updated with relevant technical information
- Monitor complaint registers of Business Partners and track performance to ensure that they are performing service interventions in line with the requirements of the machine population. Ideally The person should have at least 4 years’ experience in similar field.
- Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Mining Engineering.
Key competencies required for this role:
- Similar Industry experience handling HEMM.
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a demanding atmosphere is a must.
Location: – Kolkata, India
Why should you apply for this position?
The applicant will get an opportunity to work with advanced machines with latest technology.
The last date of application is 18th August 2022.
United. Inspired. Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.
In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders.
We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com