Position – Application Engineer – MEA Quote
Company – Emerson
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
This is a highly focussed position responsible to provide control valve engineering support for any KOB2/KOB3 pursuits. This role involves high commitment and focuses on the KOB3 business. Meeting customer demands in a short turnaround time are expected for this position.
- Understand project guidelines and prepare quotes meeting all customer requirements.
- Perform Sizing and selection of control valves using proprietary FisherFirst2 software.
- Prepare Technical and Commercial Quote, technical deviations list, generate reports, drawings. Contact GIS & SPG teams for any technical/special price requirements. Clarify doubts on technical specifications/project guidelines through conference calls with Sales office/FCEC senior engg.
- Correspond with LBPs/Sales offices as and when required for any clarifications to maintain a good understanding. Provide support on revisions/technical clarifications from customers.
- Support Sales office after the issue of PO and prepare the transaction for order-entry.
- Provide technical support for OE /factory clarifications and assist with change orders. Provide support on MRO opportunities, SPIR, and RSPL generation jobs as and when required.
- Maintain and report records of all work done.
- B.E. / BTech in Mechanical, Metallurgy, Instrumentation, or Chemical
- 1-3 Years experience in Flow Control products
- Control valve sizing knowledge is an advantage
- Similar Work experience in Actuation (or) Pressure Management product
- selection job roles also acceptable.
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills, and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership. Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities, and the world in which we live. Learn more about us!.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place. Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson are about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging, and connection for all employees. Learn more about our Culture & Values and about Diversity & Inclusion at Emerson.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to [email protected]
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world’s most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
No calls or agencies please.