Position – Engineer Supplier Quality
Company – Eaton
Location – Pimpri, Pune, Maharashtra
1. Evaluate PPAP packages according to AIAG guidelines and/or customer agreed requirements,
2. Identify, investigate, and Resolve Supplier Technical and/or System issues related to product or process realization to
support an effective PPAP.
3. Analyzes Supplier Issues and Pattern in incorrect submission document wise and prepare Training Module for Supplier
4. Implements measures to improve PPAP Process efficiency and engage Team to achieve Goals for supplier first pass
5. Trouble shoot flawless PPAP approvals in coordination with global stake holders.
6. Anticipate customer requirements and provide customer centric solutions.
7. Encourage & implement Continuous Improvement culture within team & at supplier end.
8. Work as a co- coordinator between suppliers and internal functions/plants (Engineering, Plants, Operations, etc.) to
clarify requirements, eliminate confusion, and improve definition of requirements.
9. Understand customer requirement and quick turnaround time on adhoc requests.
10. Monitor and communicate supplier performance of all key suppliers.
BE in (Mechanical , Production, & Industrial Engineering )
5-8 years’ experience
Technical Knowledge – Working knowledge of statistical tools including SPC, Gauge R&R and capability analysis,
Knowledge of manufacturing processes such as Machining / Casting / Electrical & Electronics / Sheet Metal & Rubber
Hoses is preferred as per sequence, Engineer should possess the thorough knowledge of APQP & PPAP process
Soft Skills – Strong organizational , Communication and Time Management skills, Competent in problem solving, working
with global customers , suppliers.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only