Position – Team Leader
Company – Epiroc Mining India Ltd
Location – Udaipur, Rajasthan
Are you in for a big challenge, like contributing to the success of new global company? Epiroc is the company demerged from Atlas Copco in April 2018, with shareholders’ and stock exchange approvals. Epiroc is a leading global productivity partner to the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. Epiroc stands for innovation, commitment and collaboration, which is the speed to market & industry leadership; the passion to help customers succeed and a close partnership for deep understanding of the needs. We clearly aim to be our customers’ first choice.
- Job Description
- To work ‘with team hands on trouble shooting and guide the team members for trouble shooting.
- To Follow all maintenance guidelines and comply to Epiroc maintenance standards.
- To ensure all safety measures are followed by all team members
- To perform schedule and unscheduled maintenance as per the daily/weekly check lists and also as per the instructions Manual
- To identify and resolve issues on the equipment in a timely manner in order to reduce MTTR
- To work according to documented techniques/procedures/methods ensuring all SOPs are followed
- To contribute to improvements and changes and be an active member of Continuous improvement drive
- To attend all maintenance events on equipment viz. Preventative, Predictive and Breakdown maintenance
- Ensure proper recording of hours, equipment performance and service events
- Plan for spare parts well in advance together with maintenance planner to ensure parts are available for maintenance
- Management of PPEs and Tools required for the job
- Skill development and skills enhancement of downline is Major focus area
- Participate in all technical and soft skill training courses in maintenance of Loader and Trucks
- Time keeping as per company rules and regulations
- Good Motivator to downline for better results
- Coordinate with central service for technical support and updates
- Submit required parts requirement for upkeep of machines to service planner.
- Submit daily/weekly/monthly reports in prescribed formats.
- Ensure Compliance of safety
- Skills & Experience
- Degree/ Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience & must have handled a team of at least fifteen trade people.
- SAP user experienced
- Training in SL1 and SL2 level
- Exposure to working in a large contract Environment.
- Demonstrable understanding of equipment costs and operating influences on costs.
- Exposure to reliability engineering
- Knowledge of CAPEX, OPEX, Contract Management.
- Good communication skills oral & written
- Sound report writing skills
- Financial acumen and understanding of cost implications and costing models.
- Understanding equipment reliability and availability requirements and implications
- Solid ability to plan and organise work.
- Demonstrate diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work through others to achieve goals and objectives
- Conflict management skills
Sound customer liaison and negotiation skills
- Key Competencies’ Required for the role :
- Strong personality, able to work independent.
- Result oriented with strong ability to execute.
- Well organized & Systematic.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at various level of organization.
- Strong written, oral & interpersonal communication skills including communication with non-technical people.
Job Location : Bhilwara (Rajasthan)
- Choose Epiroc
- We provide opportunities for personal growth (interesting tasks, development programs, and the ability to move to different positions).
- Our employees like us (there is a friendly atmosphere, we work in pleasant and modern environment).
- We give our colleagues the opportunity to uphold their own ideas.
- The work in Epiroc is variable. We meet challenges almost every day.
United. Inspired. Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.
In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders.
We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com