Position – Engineer – Controls Industrial Valve
Company – Eaton
Location – Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra, IN
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to an Engineer – Controls Industrial Valve based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role offers the opportunity to:
- Proficiency in Pro-E and other CAD tools & should use 3D modeling skills for building models of various design concepts, design automation, on products. A good understanding of manufacturing processes is essential
- Awareness of engineering standards like ASME / ISO related to Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance (GD&T), Stack-Up analysis, Checklists, etc.
- Good problem-solving skills and provide design recommendations for changes and obtains the approval for changes from technical leads
- The candidate should be self-driven with the capability to execute projects with minimal supervision. High quality and adherence to the EATON standards.
- Good understanding of six sigma tools and methodology for product development viz. Product design scorecard, P-Diagram, DFMEA, Risk Management & DVPR for new product development &/or existing product improvements
- Maintain effective communications both verbal & written with the customer, team members, and cross-functional departments
- Should have basic Hydrualics knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree or Masters in Design engineering, Mechanical engineering, Product Design, or relevant field
- Degree with 4-5 years of experience in product development
- Proficient in CAD software to develop design concepts & drawings
- Knowledge of product life cycle management applications
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Powerpoint
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in product design
- Knowledge of problem-solving methods and tools
- Basic Hydraulics knowledge
- Basic knowledge of emerging technologies will be added advantage
- Experience in leading & supporting projects with multiple stakeholders in matrix organization and project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accurate and strong attention to detail
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe, and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.