Position – Engineer – System Modeling
Company – EATON
Location – Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra, IN
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward toEngineer – System Modeling based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- The primary responsibility of this role is to execute System/Sub-system/Component level Plant Modeling (Mathematical) analysis for product/systems design and development of various Eaton products.
- Partners with global teams, understands the design intent, develops and validates models to substantiate the designs of various systems, sub-systems and components.
- Provides technical information and engineering recommendations to projects / processes.
- Executes moderately complex engineering projects. Executes key tasks associated with project independently and by collaborating with cross-functional disciplines. Candidate will be responsible for Internal & External Communications, which is critical to success.
- Required: Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 0-2 years of experience in developing simulation models of Mechanical system/ Sub-system/ components for valvetrain systems with strong engineering fundamental
- Strong knowledge of multibody kinematics, dynamics and vibration of mechanical systems
- Proficiency in Valvetrain and engine systems
- Software skills in GT-suite/Matlab Simulink/Amesim/AVL boost
- Develops simulation models of Mechanical/Fluid/Thermal systems/ sub-systems/ components by using GT-suite
- Analyzes & optimizes designs through plant (mathematical) model and control development
- Delivers deep insights through system modeling and simulations for robust product development to meet all performance requirements/ CTQs.
- Partners with global teams, understands the design intent, develops and validates models to substantiate the designs of various components & systems.
- Performs project engineering work independently; communicates expectations, plan and requirements; also coordinates all work within the scope of assigned projects.
- Provides technical information and engineering recommendations for improvement of product designs and associated processes.
- Ensures on time delivery and quality performance results in all work deliveries.
- Provides novel solutions/concepts (complementing with Innovation Disclosures & Patents, Technical papers) to strengthen and drive innovation.
- Should have ability to influence and drive people / activities on complex technical issues.
- Strong analytical skills, strong verbal & written communication skills and proven team player.
- Regularly communicates project updates effectively to all internal/ external stakeholders
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: #LI-RK1
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only