Position – Engineer – CAD Support
Company – Sartorius
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
For Sartorius Stedim India Pvt. Ltd, we are currently seeking an Engineer – CAD Support to join our team in Bangalore. In this position, you will act as a critical partner to our Mechanical Engineering Team and will be & responsible for supporting manufacturing of plastic components by creating Drawings & Bill of material (MBOM) through SAP & to contribute efficiently to meet Company goals.
What you will accomplish together with us
- Creating part models & assemblies of plastic parts using Creo – 7
- General Arrangement & Part drawing creation using Creo – 7 .0, Auto CAD, Autodesk Inventor & ECTR in SAP.
- Hands-on experience with SAP (PLM, MM & MDG modules).
- Generation of Engineering BOM & Mechanical BOM in SAP.
- Working in software Geomagic Design X 2020 to extract dimensions from reverse engineering scanned files.
- Performing Tolerance Stack Analysis
What will convince us
- BE in Mechanical Engineering with 2-3 years of work experience in Plastic parts designing using Creo (Injecting molding, tool & die making)
- Minimum 1-year of work experience in SAP- ECTR interface with Creo or Inventor.
- Effective Communication skills in English, Kannada & Hindi.
- Reading & understanding manufacturing drawings
- Hands on experience on Reverse Engineering concepts.
- Knowledge on manufacturing processes of plastic parts like injection molding etc.
- Good Knowledge in GD&T.
- Good team player with work ethics.
- Smart & Creative thinking.
What we offer
Our ambition is to simplify progress in life science research and the biopharmaceutical industry to help translate scientific findings into new therapeutics faster and more efficiently. So that more people can obtain access to better medicine. Nearly 11,000 employees at more than 60 production and sales locations worldwide are committed to this vision. And together, we have grown strongly over the past years. Do you also want to contribute to our vision? Grow with us and benefit from working with a Global Player that has kept its familiar atmosphere:
Opportunity for international career development: a global network offering seminars and training sessions, expert, and manager career paths
Open and highly collaborative culture: mutual support within teams and working as equals, team spirit and international collaboration
Work-life balance: Working from home at many sites
Intelligent working environment: working in smart buildings with the latest technology and equipment
Ambitious goals: Sartorius plans to double its sales revenue approximately every five years and expects to grow its global team to approximately 15,000 people in 2025.
We look forward to receiving your application.
We look for employees who would like to grow with us and move the innovative life sciences sector forward. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams and working as equals. Sartorius thrives as a company with people who give their very best every day and who are eager to develop personally and professionally.
Further insights into our world of work can be found here.