Position – Senior Associate Engineer – Manufacturing
Company – Collins Aerospace
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
- Designing and developing manufacturing procedures, tooling, and fixtures that result in sufficient capacity to meet customer demand while also promoting product quality, process efficiency and operator safety.
- Generating and modifying manufacturing process documentation and assuring that manufacturing processes and related documentation follow established policies and procedures
- Should have technical expertise to plan, design and implement manufacturing processes for assembly and experts in trouble shooting on electronic products.
- Should have technical expertise to plan, design and implement manufacturing processes for assembly of electronic product. CCA level troubleshooting skill and failure analyses & resolving problems. Investigate process issues and implement corrective and preventive actions using Root cause analysis
- Utilizing LEAN, Six Sigma, and other best practice tools and principles for day-to-day problem solving and continuous improvement. Knowledge of new emerging technology and wold class manufacturing processes. Plan and assess the feasibility of new and running projects.
- In depth knowledge and experience of Design Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (DFMEA), Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA), Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) and Lean Manufacturing techniques.
- Work with planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.Ensure good interfaces between Production, Production Planning, Engineering, QC, SCM and other functions.
- Coordinate engineering change activities for manufacturing and Knowledge on Configuration management
- Develop work flow process for manufacturing assembly lines. Design plant and cell layout with the thinking of reducing manufacturing wastes
- Provides technical support to Electronic products and Experience in Electronic product assembly and trouble shooting preferred.
- Drive continuous improvement activities in quality, cycle times, process improvement, machine availability through lean techniques(TPM, OEE) and value engineering to enhance the capability of existing processes and remove waste
- Communicate with Global team for Project Transfer Activities w.r.t Manufacturing, Testing, Trouble Shooting and Configuration Management. Support Design team on Prototype Testing and Validation testing.
- Coordinate and manage new product transition schedule and activities. Work closely with project team to size or develop capital equipment’s, tooling requirements and make available them for manufacturing and validation.Provide Manufacturing Engineering support for a range of products through all phases of product transition and manufacturing.
- Implement standard work procedures for all process. Establish manufacturing processes to produce high quality instrumentation (mechanical mainly with some electrical experience) products at most efficient methods.
- ERP system Knowledge, preferably in SAP. Knowledge of Manufacturing Execution Systems(MES)
- Develop, manage department budget. Drive savings projects linked to productivity. Experience in Cost reduction projects and Automation projects preferred
- Candidate must possess good verbal and written communication skills. Good team player with keen in learning new things and should work on stretched goals.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The next chapter of our future as an aerospace company is here, and we are excited about what this means for our employees and customers! Get onboard the Collins Aerospace Operations team and play a part in managing our innovative products from inception to delivery. The Operations team continues to grow and aims to strengthen the connection of Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain and Environment, Health & Safety (EH&S) across Collins Aerospace. In this dynamic environment, you will have the opportunity to network across our businesses and functions, all while improving the productivity, quality and efficiency of our operations worldwide.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Benefits package includes:
- Transportation facility.
- Meal coupons
- Group Term Life Insurance.
- Group Health Insurance.
- Group Personal Accident Insurance.
- Entitled for 22 days of vacation and 7 days of contingency leave annually.
- Employee scholar programme.
- Work life balance.
- Car lease programme.
- National Pension Scheme
- Fuel & Maintenance /Driver wages
- Meal vouchers
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all India positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the India)
- Drug Screen only performed for Operations Positions
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other – propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.