Position – Associate Engineer (Off-Campus)
Company – Eaton
Location – Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra
The associate engineer role is to perform low to moderately complex mechanical engineering work for components and assemblies belonging to VG products in EAM, PT&Fuel, and VTI teams.
- Create design concepts in a 3D CAD environment based on engineering requirements & specifications for component and minor assemblies
- Perform dimensional analysis and verify tolerances, create engineering drawings and provide for review with engineering reviewers
- Learn and apply GD&T controls and follow stipulated VG processes for special characteristics definition
- Learn and apply Tolerance Deviation Analysis and deviation in line with DFSS principles
- Create BOM, edit part lists, and prepare proposal packages for costing & DfMA studies with senior engineers
- Prepare boundary diagrams, boundary conditions for structural analysis. Perform fundamental calculations to verify design directions
Education level required:
- BE/B Tech
Years and area of experience required:
- 0- 1 Years
- Sound engineering fundamentals and academic knowledge in Mechanical Engg
- Learning skills, passion and interest in Automotive domain
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe, and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.