Position – Depot Plant & Machineries Specification Engineer
Company – DB Engineering & Consulting GmbH
Location – Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Railways for the world of tomorrow! Deutsche Bahn’s expertise is in high demand all around the world. DB Engineering & Consulting offers that knowledge – starting with an idea and continuing all the way to operations. For you, that translates to excellent consulting services, design, and realization of infrastructure and mobility projects in Germany and worldwide. As one of the worldʼs leading engineering and consulting firms, we shape the world of tomorrow – with customized and sustainable mobility and transport solutions. We represent 180 years of rail experience and our infrastructure projects connect continents. We set the standard for transportation and modern mobility.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Studying the DPR for the requirements of M&P.
- Coordinating and Interfacing with Depot design team.
- Assistance in preparation of tender documents, ITT, Technical specification, Estimation
- Assistance in Scrutinizing the tenders after reviewing and discussing with OEM suppliers.
- Assistance in Reviewing the detailed design of suppliers.
- Interfacing with Rolling stock suppliers for the Underfloor lathe, Automatic Washing Plant, etc.
- Incorporating of supplier’s requirement into Civil contractor, E&M.
- Conducting Factory Acceptance test.
- Procurement, and supervision in the installation of equipment at the depot.
- Site acceptance testing and commissioning.
- Graduation or Diploma* in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Total 10+ Years of post-qualification professional experience
- Total 3+ years of similar experience on Metro Rail Projects
- Diploma candidate shall have 5 years more experience to the aforementioned experience