Position – Associate Engineer – Aerospace
Company – EATON
Location – Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Eaton India Innovation Center has opening for Engineer – Requirements Management (RM) within Aerospace. He/ she will be responsible for requirement management, process & tools deployment for Aerospace hydraulic systems, fuel systems, actuation systems, fluid distribution system, and (or) electronic controllers and comply with Industry Standards.The candidate in this position is responsible for –
- Performs compliance assessment, verification of requirements at different phases of product life cycle development for hydraulic systems, fuel systems, actuation systems, fluid distribution system, and (or) electronic controllers.
- Coordinates with cross functional teams to identify the missing requirements and capturing the requirements from regulatory, industry standards.
- Collaborates effectively with the product teams throughout the project lifecycle to ensure successful deployment of Requirements Management.
- Drives the continuous improvement behavior.
- Produces the Requirement Management metric and participate in technical/ programs reviews with in internal teams.
- Meets set Project Milestones
- Education level required: Under graduate – Mechanical engineering
- Years and area of experience required: Fresher, 0-1 years of experience
- Technical Knowledge: Basic of Mechanical Design and Development of Components
- Soft Skills: Communication skills, Problem solving , Result oriented
What you will get from us
Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently and more reliably. Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours. Eaton’s 2020 revenues were $17.9 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 85,000 employees.
We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for our employees through our dedication to tackling some of the toughest power management challenges on the planet and by never losing sight of what matters. Our culture is built on a strong commitment to practicing our core values and supporting our employees with the tools they need to succeed. We pledge to always foster a diverse and inclusive environment, including inclusion resource groups that bring together employees who share a common purpose, interest or background. In the past year, our company has received top employment recognition by the Human Rights Campaign and almost fifty percent of our Board of Directors represented diverse groups. When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We have demonstrated our passion for sustainability with the recent announcement of cutting carbon emissions from the company’s operations by at least 50 percent by 2030. We are ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and committed to learning. We are confident we can deliver on our promise to improve the quality of life and the environment because of the attributes that our employees embody.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only