Dilip Buildcon Ltd. is Hiring | Asst Manager/ Engineer/ Sr. Engineer (Workshop) – Mechanical | Diploma/ BE/ BTech in Mechanical |
Position – Asst Manager/ Engineer/ Sr. Engineer (Workshop) – Mechanical
Dilip Buildcon Ltd.
Exp. – 5 to 10 years
Salary – ₹ 5,00,000 to 10,00,000 P.A.
Location – Maharashtra, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Uttarpradesh, Andhrapradesh, Orissa
Please provide resume on [email protected] with reference code -WS-ME-20
- Responsible for major installation or maintenance projects, leading the team of Technicians assigned to the task. Provide a mechanical engineering advisory service to other sections within the Machinery.
- Manage the administration of the mechanical workshop. Ensure all logbooks and departmental records are effectively maintained to enable stock control, ordering of parts and all other workshop functions operate efficiently.
- Manage preventive, predictive & break down maintenance of various Machinery & Equipments including breakdown analysis and reporting.
- Responsible for enforcing conformance to Machinery EHS, quality , business and other requirements in Mech. Maintenances activities and utility operations.
- Upkeep of Machinery engineering records, drawings, statutory approvals.
- Budget preparation and controls for Mechanical Maintenance
- Coordinates with outside vendors and contractors to build, repair, and replace equipment and services with technical / QC check on incoming spares.
- Coordinating with HO in terms of information flow as well as a performance report
- Maintaining records of each equipment in every aspect such as performance, service record, fuel record, warranties, permits etc. to achieve productivity, fuel efficiency and quality output.
- Manage Installation and commissioning of new equipment in coordination with civil engineering team and suppliers.
- Estimate and manage budgets for equipment upgrades and replacements
- Define, development and maintenance of QEHS system in Mechanical Maintenance areas along with compliance of all legal / Statutory equipment related to Mechanical Maintenance area
- Ensure weekly timesheets are filled in correctly, authorizing payment of wages and that the section run smoothly dealing with any problems/issues that arise.
- Control the issue of stock items to Technicians, ensuring all materials are requisitioned from stores in the correct manner. Manage the workshop budget by ensuring the above practices are followed; investigating any discrepancies.
Education – Diploma/ BE/ BTech in Mechanical