Position – Associate Project Engineer – CAE Engineer
Company – Detroit Engineered Products
Exp. – 0 – 1 years
Salary – 3-4.5 Lacs P.A.
Location – Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu, IN
- M.E/M.Tech/B.E/B. Tech – 2022/2023 pass out
- Branch: Mechanical/CAD/CAM/Design/ Automobile/
Thermal/structural/ Engineering Design)
- Must have aggregate: 70% and above (10th, 12th or Diploma, UG and PG)
- Work Location:- Chennai
- Strong engineering fundamentals & application skills
- Good knowledge of Finite Element Methods
- Ability to solve complex Mathematical and engineering problems
- Experience in any CAE tools- MATLAB, ANSA, HM, Simlab, etc is an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a team
Bond Selected candidates should be under 2.5 years bond which Includes 6 months of probationary period.
CTC PG: 3.5 LPA to 4.5 LPA /UG: 3LPA to 3.5LPA
Role & Responsibilities:
The Eligible candidates, depending on their skills, will be trained and entitled with the following responsibilities:
- Build Finite Element Models using Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) tools.
- Carry out CAE simulations and suggest countermeasures for performance improvement
- Suggest and develop alternative design solutions
- Develop engineering designs with minimal supervision
- Interact and support customers on technical aspects and develop automated processes wherever required
- Work closely with the Customer/Engineering Services Team /Tech support Team to get details on Software Requirement specifications and then prepare technical documentation
- Prepare case and Test data based on the CAE tool requirement specification as and when required
- Manual Testing and Automation Testing for the given CAE tool requirement specification as and when required
- Develop alternative design solutions
- After completion of training, successful candidates will be working with DEP in-house teams or deployed to Client locations across the globe & India.
*Candidates shouldn’t have location constraints.
I Written test
- General Aptitude
II HR Interview
III Technical interview
Time and Venue – 14th September, 10.00 AM – 12.00 PM
Location – DEP India Pvt. Ltd., 22, Teachers Colony 2ndstreet, Tiliconveli Tech Park, Meetper Nagar, Tirunelveli – 627007