Position – Application Engineer- CAE Customization
Company – Tata Technologies
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Designation: Solution Developer
Role: CAE Customization
Experience: 1-3 Years
Education: B.Tech./ B.E./ M.E. / M.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)
Location: Pune (Pimpri- Chinchwad)
- Architect & develop processes for automation, design GUI, and establish project plans for end-to-end CAE Process Automation projects.
- Develop Process Automation tools, and write Macros and Scripts to automate end-to-end for CAE load cases and complex processes based on user-defined inputs.
- Able to understand CAE processes & configure workflows in Teamcenter TCUA PLM.
- Integration of various CAE tools & libraries in the PLM environment.
- Experience in Simulation Data Management solutions or Implementations.
- Application testing, packaging, and distribution through end-user services portal and production support.
- Incident Management and end-user support on various CAE applications.
- Project Documentations- Prepare the documentation for different phases like application support, testing, and deployment to the production environment.
Expected Tools Skills:
- CAE Tools using Altair Hyperwork, ANSA, Fluent, Oasys Suit, etc.
- Exposure to Hypermesh is a must.
- Exposure to TCUA PLM is an added advantage.
Good to have:
Software development skills using
- Visual Basic
- Java / Java Script.
- Strong Analytical Skills
Skills – “CAE Process Automation”, TCL-TK, Macros, “CAE Customization”