DENYO Manufacturing India is Hiring | Design Manager | BE/ BTech in Mechanical or ME/ MTech in Design |
Position – Design Manager
DENYO Manufacturing India Pvt. Ltd
Exp. – 5 to 10 years
Salary – ₹ 5,00,000 to 10,00,000 P.A. (Including Variable:15%)
Location – Pune( Chakan )
Qualification: BE- Mechanical, M.E. / M. Tech. In Design specialty from reputed College,
Experience: Min 5~10 years of hands-on experience in Mechanical Designs, Person holding senior position will be preferred.
- The job requires a highly capable and competent self-motivated Mechanical design person who can work independently and guide & build a team.
- Good English communication, quick learner, Good health, positive attitude, self-discipline & ability to change with time is a must.
- A role model in Mechanical Design with knowledge of latest techniques and ideas.
- Understanding & visualization of customer need & build a First-Time right concept capability.
- Excellent command over Concept Design to Detail Design till Prototype / Design Proof.
- Design 3D Models and 2D Manufacturing Drawings with GD &T application in SolidWorks and
- AutoCAD. With the ability to calculate Static/Dynamic Inertia/Mass properties.
- Good Knowledge of Jig/fixture design and manufacturing Processes.
- Experience in Special Purpose Machine (SPM) design.
- Good Knowledge of Material Grades, JIS/ISO/IS Code with their Mechanical Properties and Chemical Compositions. Hands-on experience in Material & Process selection.
- Knowledge of standard Elements Library parts such as Misumi / Trace-parts brand library for
- LM Rail, LM bearing / Clamp/links/Locking / gear /Belts / Pulley/Seal/ electric motor/ Link mechanism / sensors etc.
- Knowledge of Sheet Metal fabrication process, Electrical Panel Fabrication
- Knowledge of preparation of Manufacturing Process sheet (Job Card) document for Shop Floor manufacturing process.
- Experience in design document control system for future reference & traceability.
- Experience in handling Engineering Change Notification (ECN).
- Ability to build design Library.
- Ability to effectively handle customer advice/suggestions & complaints.
- Experience in working with Japanese standard and working environment will be preferred.
- Cost-effective design ideas & Innovation. KAIZEN Techniques TQM Tools, ISO Systems
- Good Knowledge of computer system MS Excel, Word, Outlook, Presentation tools.
- Experience of Working with prototyping/manufacturing vendors and take part in the first article inspection.
- Experience in documentation of Inspection process, Assy Process sequence, Machine Testing parameters, User Manual / Maintenance & Service Manual
- Expert in Solid-Works & Other 3D Software, Design of Industrial Machinery / Special Purpose Machine/ Robotics / Automation / Spot Welding Machine Preferred.
- Guiding 3D Modeler/draftsman to make a 3D model and to generate detailed drawings with GD&T and Bills of Materials/ Working with Solid works PDM /SAP will be added advantage.
- Complete Knowledge of design engineering and Solid-Works like Part, Assy, Kinematics, Simulation, etc in detail.
- Basic Knowledge of other disciplines like an electrical (Power, PLC Control, Sensors), structure, and latest technology.
- Knowledge of Measurement / Inspection equipment such as CMM & Basic tools.
- hands-on experience and proven track record of Innovative & complex process Machine design
- Knowledge & Experience of Part Manufacturing / Fabrication Process such as Machining
- Process, Heat Treatment, Welding, Painting, Powder coating