Newell Brands is Hiring | Supplier Quality Engineer | Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/ Materials engineering |
Position – Supplier Quality Engineer
Newell Brands – Reynolds Pens India Pvt. Ltd.
Exp. – 5 to 10 years
Location – Bhopal, MP
- Manage Writing Division India supplier quality assurance process to meet requirements in terms of quality and time. Deliver successful PPAP. Effectively solve and prevent quality problems.
- Drive the continuous improvement of existing suppliers.
- Product category: Writing Instruments.
Qualification & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical/materials engineering or related area.
- 6 Sigma black belt Preferred.
- 5+ years experience in the manufacturing process, including wood process, tooling, stamping, polishing, injection, and plating, assembly, gluing, painting, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of quality methods and systems is required (statistics, reliability, sampling, and auditing, problem-solving).
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues clearly and simply. Must have strong interpersonal skills and cooperate well within a team.
- APQP/PPAP/FMEA/Control plan/MSA/Error-proof/DFM.
- System/process problem analysis.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English.