Position – User Success Engineer (Technical Customer Support)
Company – Dassault Systèmes
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Imagine New Horizons
We are seeking a resource in our Technical Support team. You will be reporting to the manager in Pune. Do you enjoy challenges? Here a Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with a passion to change the world. This position is based at Dassault Systemes Solutions Lab Private Ltd, Pune.
What will your job be?
- Handle customer issues (Service Requests) related to CATIA/ENOVIA/3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- Assist customers to troubleshoot and resolve issues involving Dassault Systemes suite of PLM Products
The Challenges ahead
- Determine the source of customer problem (product-based, installation, and administration issue) and suggest bypass methodologies, if available
- Participate in customer calls, on-demand, to convey technical expertise and deliver enhanced value & satisfaction
- Submit and track issues with Development Team & validate Solutions provided by the Development team
- Run quality and industrialization tests and analyze defects
Your key success factors
- 0-1 year experience in the CAD industry with PLM exposure.
- 3DEXP Platform exposure will be added advantage
- Candidate should have First Class (60%) in 10th, 12th, and Engineering exams with No Education and Employment GAP
- The candidate should have undergone any CAD/PLM training or Certification of CAD/PLM software.
- The candidate should be excited to work in Technical Support role4. Exposure to CAD integration with PLM as an added advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Production engineering
- PLM knowledge added an advantage
- Good English communications skills, both written and verbal required
- Must be able to help Customers and Development Team analyze and diagnose complex system problems via telephone or e-mail and make sound judgments based on deciding priorities