Position – Engineer – Performance/Simulation/Application
Company – Caterpillar
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
As an Engineer in our Warranty & Reliability Team within the Large Power Systems Division of Caterpillar, you will be responsible for reporting and tracking quality and warranty performance for LPSD engines and component systems. You will also work with our Service Engineering and Product Design to understand unreliability and warranty costs, and to support initiating problem resolution efforts.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Track and compile warranty and defects data
- Provide internal communications on product quality and reliability performance of LPSD products in the field
- Help guide management decisions in assigning resources for problem identification and resolution
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Aeronautical/Automobile engineering from accredited Indian or Global Engineering schools
- Demonstrated communication skills including listening, writing, preparing and delivering concise summaries of relevant facts and data
- Experience in SQL and/or Snowflake database development
- Experience using VBA and pivot tables in Microsoft Excel
- 5 years engineering and/or product support experience in an engineering field
Top Candidates will also have:
- Experience in data visualization tools such as PowerBI or Tableau
- Master’s in Mechanical/Aeronautical/Automobile engineering from accredited Indian or Global Engineering schools
- Location of this position is in Bangalore, India
- This position requires less than 10% travel
Relocation is available for this position.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here.