Position – Quality Assurance Engineer (Multiphysics Simulation)
Company – Dassault Systèmes
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Imagine New HorizonsSIMULIA, the Dassault Systèmes brand for Realistic Simulation, is the world’s leading supplier of advanced finite element and Design optimization software. Due to continued growth, SIMULIA is looking for a candidate with the high degree of self-motivation, excellent software testing and test design skills and experience in the area of Process Automation for Simulation applications. This position offers an opportunity to participate in the initial design and definition of a testing environment for application on the industry-leading 3DEXPERIENCE platform.What will your job be?The candidate will be a member of an extended global team of test engineers located at different geographical locations in India, USA, and France. You would be part of the R&D organization to certify the Process Automation for Simulation applications capabilities on 3DEXPERIENCE platform. The position requires someone with good exposure to Process Integration and Design Optimization domain knowledge.You would be designing, writing and maintaining test cases and designing test scripts (detailed test cases and Integration workflows) along with the validation of the Process Automation for Simulation applications. This position, based at Pune, India, will provide an excellent opportunity for a rewarding career in a technically challenging environment.The Challenges aheadHigh degree of self-motivation, excellent software testing and test design skills and experience in the area of simulation engineering. To participate in the initial design and definition of a testing environment for application on the industry-leading 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
Your Key Success Factors
- Minimum of ME\M.Tech. in Mechanical\Production\Industrial Engineering.
- About 0-1 years of relevant experience in software testing or using scientific applications in mechanical domain.
- Demonstrated knowledge of mechanical domain (Process Integration and Design Optimization)
- Must be motivated to ensure highest quality of software and committed to software testing activities
- Some experience in workflow based process and/or engineering/scientific applications is highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be highly motivated to meet the challenges of working with geographically dispersed teams
- Ability to Multi-task and manage time efficiently
- Interest in every industrial domain