Position – SIMULA Modeling & Simulation Engineer (Life Sciences)
Company – Dassault Systèmes
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Imagine New Horizons
In the world of precision medicine, the patient is at the center and every aspect. Our customers need to develop more and more complex medical devices including software, mechatronics, and fluidic system. Therefore, they need to use advanced and multi-scale modeling and simulation tools to make sure that their medical devices is safe and efficient for the patient. At Dassault Systèmes, we have a wonderful opportunity to transform the Life Sciences and Healthcare Sector by providing best-in-class modeling and simulation technologies on a collaborative platform.
In that context, we have an opening for a Modeling and Simulation Engineer. We are looking for a candidate with strong expertise in the simulation domain. You should be able to leverage your technical skills to get industry knowledge and hands-on work experience by working on real industry problems. The skills gained in CAD modeling, finite-element analysis, multi-physics simulation, Simulation data management, DOE & Optimization are highly sought after and will benefit your engineering career.
What will your job be?
- Assist the team to develop the next-gen engineering methodologies using SIMULIA products on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform for Life Science and Healthcare Industry use cases.
- Understand how the products fulfill the business needs and contribute to accelerating product development life-cycle for Life Science and Healthcare Industry use cases.
- Create demo data to be used by the technical sales team for marketing and sales purposes
- Develop industry-specific solution prototyping with Dassault Systemes product portfolio (DS Brands)
- Develop technical documents and handbooks.
The Challenges ahead
- Collaborate with the Industry Solutions team to set specifications for new use cases and demonstrations using SIMULIA.
- Design and develop creative prototypes according to specifications
- Use your functional knowledge in SIMULIA to produce high quality demo content
- Explore and master specialized applications such as cloud, MODSIM or schematic design and apply for the demo.
- Collaborate with the stakeholders including the DS internal ecosystem
Your key success factors
- Experience 0 -3 years
- Masters in Mechanical Engineering, Biomechanical Engineering.
- Strong interest in life sciences & healthcare industry.
- Good understanding of mechanics, the strength of materials, non-linear finite element analysis, and optimization concepts
- Hands-on with any simulation tools like ABAQUS, ANSYS, NASTRAN, LS Dyna
- Hands-on with any preprocessing software like HYPER MESH, ANSA
- Hands-on with any CAD software such as CATIA, SOLIDWORKS
- Strong English verbal/written communication skills and good presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a desire for continuous learning.
- Ability to apply these skills cooperatively in a challenging, fast-paced environment on a team with experienced professionals.
- Multi-disciplinary, multi-physics problem solving, including structural analysis, thermal management
- knowledge and experience using the 3DEXPERIENCE platform for both design and simulation is added advantage