Position – Engineering Intern – Mechanical
Company – Black & Veatch
Location – Vikhroli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
The Black & Veatch Summer Internship Program is designed to provide the following to students: 1) experience in a working environment; 2) meaningful work assignments; 3) introduction to Black & Veatch corporate culture; 4) a chance to network with experienced executives and leadership.
- Research, develop, design, and test engineering components
- Perform a variety of tasks to support engineering functions
- Coordinate with other disciplines
- Schedule project deliverables
- Collect, organize, and evaluate data
- Organize and file project materials and references
- Analytical skills
- Communications skills, both written and oral
- Self-starter- highly motivated
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Mathematical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Computer skills
No experience is required. Current enrollment in ABET accredited university in Engineering program.
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.