Position – Engineer
Company – Schneider Electric
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Full Job Description
- Responsible for the Part qualification process of new mechanical and electrical components.
- Hands-on Experience with 3D software like Creo, Solid works, Solidedge
- Mechanical & Electrical component qualification and documentation
- Exposure to Usability Engineering Process.
- Good knowledge of PFMEA, DFMEA, Risk Assessments, PQCS, CQCS Etc.
- Support for DFM/DFA discussions with the project team.
- Responsible for key project deliverables involved in the PMP
- Experience in developing concepts for components and drawings.
- Monitors solution performance in the prototyping, test, and verification phase.
- Drive technical solutions and reviews with the internal design team and multiple sub-suppliers and solution providers
- Generation of ECO and ECN for Design, Test, and Component changes. Ensure that all the ECOs and ECNs are implemented.
- Lead the Component Engineering function for Internal and External ISO audits.
- Guide the support functions with the processes involved in the PMP.
- Document and present and manage all the communications associated within the scope of his/her responsibility.
- Creation of new parts numbers for all the Electrical components used in the PMP projects in PDM
- Assist in new vendor qualification process.
- Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/Diploma Equivalent (Mechanical/Production/Manufacturing)
- Years of experience: Minimum 3-4 years of relevant experience