Position – Sr. Mechanical Engineer
Company – Danfoss
Location – Vadodara, Gujarat, IN
Requisition ID: 25651
Job Location(s): Vadodara, IN
Danfoss is looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer Who has storng eperience in design, 2D & 3D drawings.This position will be based at Vadodara.
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 (AXAPTA) is Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution for Bill of Material management
- Hands on experience to read and understand 3D / 2D drawings and able to pull out description, quantity for BOM
- Work with Production, Purchase team to ensure that right content of BOM goes in product with first time right approach
- Adhere to process to eliminate human error and subsequent impacts of delivery and cost
- Should have good understanding of manufacturing processes
- Experience in implementation of SAP will be added advantage
- Item code creation
- Create a Product and BOM matrix for variant configuration.
- New product set up
- Check / prepare Bill of material as per drawings and calculations
- Knowledge of material specification based on application.
- Setting new standards / formats / check lists for improving efficiency in routine work.
Background & Skills
- Basic level understanding of ASME B16.25, B16.9, B16.5, DIN and ISO standards and other Pressure Vessel codes
- Proficient in use of Microsoft office, AutoCAD, Knowledge of 3D software preferred
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and presentation skills
- Experience in manufacturing industry
- Problem solving skills
Danfoss – Engineering Tomorrow
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Following our founder’s mindset ‘action speaks louder than words’, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030
Danfoss engineers solutions that increase machine productivity, reduce emissions, lower energy consumption, and enable electrification.
Our solutions are used in such areas as refrigeration, air conditioning, heating, power conversion, motor control, industrial machinery, automotive, marine, and off- and on-highway equipment. We also provide solutions for renewable energy, such as solar and wind power, as well as district-energy infrastructure for cities.
Our innovative engineering dates back to 1933. Danfoss is family-owned, employing more than 40,000 people, serving customers in more than 100 countries through a global footprint of 95 factories.