Siemens is hiring | Design Engineer |
Position – Mechanical Design Engineer
Company – Siemens
Location – Gurgaon, Haryana, IN
- Designing of Turbo-Generator components & assemblies with the strong understanding of design and system requirements of the products.
- Design & Engineering work for Generator R&D/COE Projects.
- Communicate technically complex and commercially sensitive information on various internal and external platforms.
- Participate in Design Reviews to ensure the achievement of technical requirements of engineering projects
- Contribute to the product improvement with innovative solutions for complex problems
- B.E. / B. Tech. in Mechanical Engineering with 2-8 years of experience
- Hands on experience on CAD tools (UG-NX &/or Pro/E) is a must.
- Good knowledge of Manufacturing processes, GD&T, DFA/DFM.
- Advanced skills on NX & automation, keen interest towards digitalization.
- Additional CAD skills such as Creo and AutoCAD is desirable.
- Good knowledge of Strength of Material, Welding Standards, Mechanical design concepts.
- Knowledge on Turbo-machinery (Generator) is preferred.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Team Player
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Develop what will be important tomorrow
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a smarter tomorrow. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.