Position – Windchill Mechanical Engineer
Company – Cyient
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
- You create and update Bill of Materials of products, support the teams with uploading documents, and make sure documentation is done according to templates and standards.
- You support the engineers in implementing Engineering Change Tasks, updating the configuration of products and by this maintaining the Technical Product Documentation in our product PLM system Windchill.
- You review changes on Bill of Materials as well as Technical Product Documentation together with Development leads, packaging engineers and/or factories.
Education and experience
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering or similar. The experience and personal skills are more important than the specific education.
- Experience with managing technical product data management (BOM, drawings) is a must.
- Experience with Windchill must
- Advanced expertise in Excel is preferred.
- Experience in SAP or other is preferred.
Skills & Experience
- Product Compliance, Product Design, Windchill
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits employ, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.