Position – Executive Plant Maintenance
Company – PIRAMAL ENTERPRISES LTD
Exp. – 3 to 6 year(s) of Experience
Location – Indore, Madhya Pradesh, IN
- Work as a group leader and responsible for providing immediate engineering support to Plant Equipment and systems of IIT line.
- Providing engineering support to other Plant Machines and Systems.
- Ensure reduction of repetitive types of breakdowns.
- Develop skill and efficiency as per the requirement on IIT Line and other Plant machines.
- Develop new fitters for maintenance and troubleshooting of machines.
- Allocates workmen for different maintenance jobs on shift-to-shift basis and ensure handover of charge to next shift executive.
- Ensure no stoppage of machines due to non-availability of man power or breakdown.
- Supervises the maintenance activities and support qualification activities as required.
- To perform Preventive and breakdown maintenance activity as per SOP.
- Comply with various regulatory and safety requirements pertaining to engineering activities.
- Maintains cGMP practices along with documentation in various records.
- Imparts on job/ Classroom training to the concern workmen for engineering SOP.
- Imparts induction activity to all new joining.
- Monitors and reports the unauthorized movement of workmen from line and ensure discipline.
- Takes up the responsibilities of the immediate supervisor for the section in his absence.
- Making purchase requisitions in SAP system. (If SAP user id is available)
- Involvement in SFTI & 5S Activities and EHS activity.
- Knowledge and involvement in ISO 14000 & 13485.
- To execute CAPA, project and area renovation works.
- Identify area of energy conservation and take measures for efficient utilization of energy.
- To keep Engineering Manager informed of plant maintenance activities.
To coordinate, extend support and report with plant maintenance shift executive/ manager for any maintenance requirement with respect to engineering services.
Education: B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
The Piramal Group is a diversified conglomerate with operations in over 30 countries and a brand presence across 100 markets around the world. Since the late 1980s, the Piramal Group has evolved from a textile-centric business to a diversified pharmaceutical-based global organization. The Piramal Group operates across sectors such as healthcare, life sciences, drug discovery, healthcare information management, financial services, specialty glass packaging, and real estate.
As a Group, we have consistently identified opportunities ahead of the curve, even when market situations suggest the opposite. We invested in the domestic formulations business when others were focused on growing international generics. Our persistence paid off when a deal with Abbott in 2010 valued our business at USD 3.72 billion, an unprecedented 9x sales and 30x EBITDA.
Over the past two decades, our Group transformed itself into one of India’s top five pharmaceutical companies as of 2010. We have consistently focused on growth and today are ranked amongst the leading business conglomerates in India. The approach has been both organic and inorganic growth. We have built solid global partnerships to augment our presence in certain markets and continue to focus on core businesses by consistently investing in them.
The Piramal Group’s balance sheet today is in excess of USD 3 billion and over 70 percent of the revenues are generated from outside India. We are home to a team of over 7,500 people from around the world and at any time have over 21 nationalities working with us.
Our philanthropic arm, Piramal Foundation, runs projects across healthcare, education, livelihood creation, and youth empowerment. Projects like Piramal Water (Sarvajal) and e-Swasthya are now Harvard Business School Case Studies.