Position – Stress Engineer
Company – Cyient
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
- Mechanical Engineer with 3-5 years of Finite Element Analysis Experience preferably in Structures / Rail Domain.
- Expertise in FE Modeling (Shell and Solid), FE Analysis for various structural Components.
- Experience in Linear / Non Linear and Dynamic Analysis of metallic structures
- Exposure to Fatigue Life Estimation of the components.
- Good exposure on Material properties and allowables.
- Experience in mass balance of assemblies.
- Experience in Providing design Suggestion /Modification based on failure –
- Experience in Hand calculations, Result interpretation and Report preparation
Skills & Experience
Hypermesh, HyperView, Nastran, OptiStruct
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.