Position – Project Assistant
Company – Vestas
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Vestas is the world leader in wind technology and a driving-force in the development of the wind power industry. Vestas’ core business comprises the development, manufacture, sale, marketing, and maintenance of Wind Turbines. Come and join us at Vestas!
Service IND > Planning & Resource Pool > Special Projects & Training
Customer Service Department handles Post-sales Service Operations to meet the contractual obligations with customers.
- Planning of tools and PPE for wind turbine service operation for various sites.
- Procurement coordination of tools, PPE and spare parts for service operation.
- Delivery coordination for planned material to service sites.
- Repair coordination for Hydraulic tools and electronic equipment’s used in wind turbine service operation.
- Coordinator between buyer and warehouse for handling invoice approval workflow process.
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering with Electrical/ Mechanical.
- Supply chain operation skill for service business.
- Knowledge on RFQ/RFI processes.
- SAP ERP Knowledge.
- SAP Material management.
- Self-motivated candidate capable of working with no supervision
- Solid written and verbal communication skills required
- Professional working knowledge in MS Excel , MS office and PowerPoint.
- Certainty & ability to engage at all levels of the organization: from field technicians to senior management
What We Offer
We offer a very exciting job in a flat, multi-cultural, and innovative department focusing on reaching high-quality results. To us, it is all about knowing the market and our customers, defining the right solutions, and getting it done – all in the best possible way. We would like you to participate in that mission.
Your primary workplace will be Vestas India, Chennai
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 30th Jun’21.
Vestas is proud to be the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Vestas strives to be the most inclusive workplace in the sustainable energy industry and ensure equal opportunities for everyone regardless of the social identity. We are stronger as a company not despite our differences, but because of them, both professionally and personally. Beyond a diverse workforce, we want to ensure that all of our employees are included and actively contributing to Vestas’ success and innovation. Only then can we become the global leader in sustainable energy solutions and ensure sustainability in everything we do.
At Vestas, we offer global opportunities for people with growth mindsets and the desire to make a shared and positive impact. We work in the true spirit of our corporate values: accountability, simplicity, collaboration, and passion. We expect everyone to live up to these in their day to day work – no matter what you do and where you are in the organisation.
Learn more about Vestas at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels