Position – Design Engineer – CLAMP
Company – Cyient
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defense, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
- To understand the requests (DC/MA – new codification /modification of DTR (standard items) of Key Users (KU) from the Sites.
- Create or modify the requests (as per Alstom standard) in the Citrix software tool.
- Provide specification details (material, mass, manufacturer details, family attributes, ISO standard …)
- Communicate the query /concern to the KU if request details are not as per the CLAMP requirement.
- Suggest an alternative solution, if any requested DTR is not available in the CLAMP database.
- Experience in Teamcenter is desirable
- BE/B.Tech – Mechanical, Electrical, Automotive
- Years of Experience – 2~3 years
- Soft skill – Good in written and oral communication.
Skills & Experience
- CATIA v5, Citrix, Manufacturing Process, Teamcenter
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits employ, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.