Position – Product Author (R&D)
Company – Vanderlande Industries
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Job Responsibilities/Core tasks
- Compose and write user information e.g. manuals and training material.
- Proactively obtain the necessary information from the SMEs.
- Communicate with multidisciplinary team/department.
- Apply documentation style and terminology guidelines from Vanderlande.
- Understand complex technical constructions/machines in outline and transform technical information into easy-to-understand documents.
- Insight in personal planning and provide accurate feedback on draft, planning, and risks.
- Apply technical understanding and knowledge of the products in order to solve the problems.
- Review the quality of work from colleague technical authors and share knowledge.
- Able to work on products independently as well as contribute as a team member.
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical drawings and symbols used in documentation.
Desired job s kills
- Speak and write professional level English
- Specialist application knowledge on MS Office, 3DVIA, Enovia, Illustrator, confluence, Navisworks
- Knowledge of CCMS or similar tool will be an added advantage
- Energy/Enthusiasm for work
- Planning and organizing
- Systematic thinking
- Learning ability
- Creative mind
- BE. / B. Tech ( Technical background preferably Mechanical, Mechatronics, electrical engineering ) degree from a recognized University / Institution.
3-6 years of relevant experience, preferably in the field of Logistics process automation, Aviation, or Automobile.
About The Company
Aspire. Grow. Achieve. Together
Are you looking to develop your career and satisfy your ambitions at a company where you can aspire to new heights, enjoy personal growth and thrive on achievement? At Vanderlande, we are seeking passionate and ambitious people, capable of making a positive impact on our key customer projects, while developing a successful and prosperous career in a challenging and rewarding international environment.
We are the global market leader for future-proof logistic process automation at airports – from London Heathrow to Singapore Changi – and in the parcel market, for main players such as UPS and FedEx. Furthermore, we are also a leading supplier of solutions for warehousing giants, including Amazon and Walmart, which seamlessly integrate innovative systems, intelligent software and life-cycle services.
If you aspire to a position of responsibility – and want to make a difference by facilitating the delivery of what matters most to consumers, passengers and businesses – then the next step on your path to global opportunities is to join Vanderlande. As part of our network and unique culture of freedom and flexibility, you will be able to express yourself and become connected to our dedicated people, building strong relationships and rising to the challenge of industry-leading projects.
You will grow, take ownership and make every day better as you continue on the road to success with your spirit of adventure – and fulfil your ambitions for personal development through our Academy. Vanderlande will give you the necessary knowledge, tools and support, so that together we have the confidence and ability to exceed our customers’ expectations in over 100 countries.
To achieve our collective goals, you will seize the initiative and have a hands-on role working in a positive environment to deliver tangible, state-of-the-art products and improve the competitiveness of our highly visible customers. As an integral part of our team, you will have the enthusiasm and be driven to reach our destination before your next journey with Vanderlande begins…
So, if you would like to join a profitable and growing company that will enable you to reach your goals and focus on your future, then please contact us.