Position – Design Engineer
Company – Collins Aerospace
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
Location: 3rd Floore, Sarvothan Building, Deloitte Drive, Hitech City, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Min 2 years and Max 6 years experience in a Design Engineer role
- Min 2 years of UG NX experience
- Good DWG reading and drafting skills – Prepare drawings that meet the internal standards and OEM requirements
- Able to perform model/design updates for Machined, Sheet metal and Plastic parts
- Should be able to work on Mechanical design assignment in collaboration with other Engineers and site PE’s
- Conversant with GD&T and application of GD&T
- Exposure to Manufacturing processes is desirable
- Open to learning, collaborative & result oriented
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
We don’t predict the future. We create it.
- What does it mean to create the future? At Raytheon Technologies, it means taking risks and accelerating ideas to solve some of the world’s biggest challenges. It means the brightest, most innovative minds working from a unique vantage point that spans the full spectrum of aviation, space and defense.
- Together, we form an unrivaled company. Across our businesses, nearly 180,000 engineers, researchers and visionaries come together to push the limits of known science and redefine how we connect and protect our world. Together, we are advancing aviation, building smarter defense systems and creating innovations to take us deeper into space. That is the future of aerospace and defense.
Safer, more connected flight
- We are redefining aviation to connect people and places faster and more efficiently.
Smarter defense systems
- We equip our customers with systems and solutions for operational advantage against new and unforeseen threats.
Intelligent space technologies
- From launch to orbit, to living and working in deep space, we deliver leap-ahead innovations.
- Futuristic city skyline with digital data overlays
- The merger of Raytheon and United Technologies combined 190 years of transformative technology and innovation. Raytheon Technologies will continue building on that history as we shape the future of air travel, global defense, and space exploration.