Position – Design Engineer
Company – Cyient
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defense, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
- 3-5 Years … Graduate/Post Graduate in Mechanical engineering
- At least 1-year experience in Electrical machines like Motor, Generator…etc.
- Approve/Review drawings of the different electrical or mechanical components.
- Perform validation tasks on generators or components of generators.
- Deal with BOMs and support quality in the homologation of components
- Tools knowledge: Office, AutoCAD & Catia
Skills & Experience
3D modeling and drafting using Solidworks, SP3D, and drafting in Autocad, Autocad, Catia, Drawing, Ms office
Position – Sourcing Engineer
Company – Cyient
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Bachelor’s Degree: Mechanical Engineering.
Experience: 3 Years
Work Scope: Sourcing:
- Implement sourcing plan, suggest improvements to the process and suppliers.
- Negotiate product prices with the suppliers and implement the benefits/savings in the SLB catalog.
- Ensure that field requests are catered to in a timely & effective manner.
- Liaise with suppliers for quotes, identify improvements and implement the improvements with the supplier.
- Own sourcing business system process and prices.
- Provide technical inputs to the suppliers by managing the latest product file to the supplier
- Implement and product file changes at supplier and monitor corrective actions
- Maintain regular communication with the supplier to ensure process compliance.
Skills & Experience – Creo, ENOVIA, Winchill
Position – Senior Design Engineer
Company – Cyient
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
- B.E (Mechanical or Industrial) or M.E (Mechanical or Industrial)
- In-depth Knowledge in CATIA – 3D & 2D Environment. Exposure in Solid, Detailing, Assembly, Sheet metal, Surfacing.
- Create concepts and cost-effective design.
- Create design stack-ups and design studies to verify good design conditions.
- Complete 3D and 2D design changes.
- Provide general assistance to the product development team.
- Proficient in reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
- Application Knowledge of GD&T (ASME Y14.5M 2009 standards).
- Good knowledge from scratch to complete manufacturing drawing. Knowledge in GD & T, Interference analysis, and Tolerance chain analysis are mandatory.
- Knowledge in regulations, manufacturing processes, drafting standards, Product Structure definition, Stack-up analysis are an added advantages.
- Preferable domains: Wind Turbine, Aerospace, and Automobile.
- Have exposure to Machine, Sheet Metal, and Welded Parts Detailing.
- Good Communication, Self-Motivated.
- Work well with less supervision, have excellent concentration, and have attention to mathematical detail
Skills & Experience – Catia, CATIA Design, CATIA v5, CATIA V6, ENOVIA, TEAMCENTER
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits employ, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.
At Cyient, we work towards improving the daily lives of people with an unwavering focus. From a quieter flight to a safer train journey, a more reliable energy supply, or a faster internet connection, we provide engineering, manufacturing, geospatial, network, and operations management services to industry leaders across the globe. Our 15,000 associates are located in more than 21 countries, supporting 12 industries, including aerospace, rail transportation, power generation, telecommunications, and medical technology. With a soundtrack record of growth and profitability, we are committed to developing a sustainable society and actively promoting education and inclusive growth initiatives in our local communities. We have established deep-rooted, enduring relationships with global industry leaders, by understanding their business needs, goals, culture, and core values. As part of our strong corporate ethos, co-creating business and public value are important to us. In this direction, the Cyient Foundation has developed a framework that unifies our diverse corporate social responsibility initiatives, such as government school adoptions, digital literacy programs, and social innovation technology projects.