Position – CREO Design Engineer
Company – Cyient
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
Skills and qualifications:Must-have:
- Education: Bachelor’s or master’s in mechanical engineering or related, from premier engineering colleges in India. Minimum percentage = 60%.
- Work Experience: For bachelor’s: 1 to 5 years. For master’s: 1 to 3 years.
- Solid work experience in engineering design and calculations (von mises, tensile, shear).
- Good understanding of strength of materials, material science and machining processes.
- Ability to do trade-offs, take engineering & technical decisions based on calculation & analysis
- Good understanding of PTC Creo for part and assembly modelling and drawing.
- Good understanding of PTC Windchill (PDM) and its integration with PTC Creo.
- Good understanding of engineering change request (ECR) and engineering change order (ECO) process using any PLM tool (Enovia 3DExperience preferable).
- Good understanding of GDT and tolerance stack up analysis.
- Experience of using CAD and PLM related checklists.
- Good command of written and spoken English language.
- Ability to contribute with minimum supervision.
- Experience with FEA/CFD software.
- Analyse, design, develop, maintain oilfield products and assist in their conceptual design, prototype development, commercialization, sustenance & field support – in agreement with project technical, commercial and timeline objectives.
- Key activities include but are not limited to:
- Create conceptual models for new design.
- Perform engineering calculations, material selection and take engineering decisions.
- General engineering and project documentation.
- Part & assembly model and drawing preparation & modification in PTC Creo.
- Using PTC Windchill as PDM.
- Bill of material and product file updates in Enovia 3DExperience PLM.
- Following global standards and checklists.
- Effectively coordinates with stakeholders and provides timely updates to them.
Skills & Experience
CFD, Creo, ENOVIA, Finite Element Analysis (FEA), Geometric Dimensioning And Tolerancing (GD&T), Windchill
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.