Position – CREO Engineer with Sheet Metal and Welding
Company – Cyient
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defense, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
Basic Qualification: B.Tech (Mechanical)/ DME with first class with minimum 60%of marks.
Overall work experience: 3-5 years with BE in the field of Heavy Equipment or Automotive Engine Design / Agricultural Equipment design
- CAD Tool: Should have hands-on experience in Creo 3.0/Creo 4.0 for at least 3 years. Has expertise in Solid Modelling and Detailing
- Sheet metal Modelling and detailing
- Handling of large assembly management
- Parametric welding
- Designs the Sheet metal, components/ assemblies using Part modeling, Advanced Part Modeling, Sheet metal, and modeling techniques as appropriate
- Excellent hands-on experience with Creo modeling preparing 2D/3D concept drawings & prepare Bills of materials.
- Good experience in creating of structural and weldment drawings
- Good experience in creating of casting models and machining drawings
- Experience in creating Flat patterns, Punch forms, Die form, Bend order Tables
- Create Skeleton models and large assemblies using Top-down/Bottom-up approaches in Creo.
- Has knowledge of Sheet metal manufacturing processes.
- Good Exposure in Welding Symbols
- Good understanding and reading of complex drawings should be able to identify vehicle integration issues in Layouts
- Execution experience of Wind-chill PDM.
- Working knowledge on GD&T with ASME Y 14.5 standards.
- Independent work executer with little support
- Good communication skills – both written and oral
Skills & Experience
Creo, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office Programming, PTC Windchill, Sheet Metal Design, Welding Process
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.