Position – Purchase Buyer-Engine Parts
Company – Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited
Exp. – 2 to 5 years
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Job Area – Prototype Buyer –Powertrain Parts ( Battery & Engine Parts)
Mandatory Skills required
- Proficient with costing methodology and cost estimation for Powertrain parts.
- Experience in negotiation with Global suppliers.
- Knowledge of the Automotive Manufacturing process for prototype development
– Fe & Al Casting, Injection molding, blow molding, sheet metal stamping, Rapid Proto Typing techniques, etc
- Knowledge of Indian and European cost structures for Man and machine, software rates.
- Excellent communication, Presentation, and coordination skills, as Stakeholder Management, and analytical skills
- Knowledge of German Language preferred.
- Evaluation of supplier proposal and gap analysis.
- Cost Calculation for the Powertrain Components.
- Evaluation of change management and potentials translate into cost impacts.
- Negotiate and finalize the prototype cost (tool & part) with the supplier.
- Tracking and updating the project status.
- Cost estimation for budgeting purposes at the start of the project.
- Know-how of SAP, MS Office
- Assist team leader in achieving company goals/objectives.
Experience & Qualification 2 to 5 Years B.E – EE/Mechanical