Position – Junior Engineer
Company – General Electric
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
The Junior Engineer Quality – Aviation is responsible for establishing and continually improving customer satisfaction as per AS9100D, NADCAP & relevant customer & regulatory approval norms. The employee will be responsible for Aviation Incoming Quality inspection.
- Work closely with quality & production teams and demonstrate accountability for the key business deliverables.
- Ensure that the Production line & products meet quality & compliance requirements.
- Should have knowledge of the DSQR process & documentation.
- Contributing to the internal, 3rd party, and customer audits.
- Coordinate with Quality and line Leaders to discuss and resolve product quality issues.
- Participate in product quality planning and control process based on customer’s specifications and requirements.
- Work with leadership to improve quality management system based on audit results.
- Knowledge of problem-solving tools & process excellence tools like PFMEA, MSA, etc.
- Extend cross-functional availability & support to internal quality CFT teams
- Highest Levels of Personal Integrity and Safety Mindset
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- 2-4 Years of Experience in the aerospace/aviation Engineering industry is a must.
- Working knowledge of AS9100 & Aerospace Regulatory requirements
- Lead/ Internal Auditor per AS9100 D norms.
- Strong Knowledge of Aerospace GDNT and drawing reading/interpretations.
- Ability to analyze problems, identify root causes, and provide solutions.
- Strong hands-on experience in performing aerospace hardware quality inspection checks, process control checks & working per various aerospace customers’ regulations.
- Knowledge of Aviation / Aerospace & ASTM Standards
- Knowledge of Basic Lean and Six Sigma Methodology.
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker