Position – Aero Thermal Engineer
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana
- Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
- With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
- BE/B.Tech ( Mechanical / Aerospace )
- Good conceptualization, visualization, and analytical skills
- Basic understanding of pipe flows, heat transfer, and Two-Phase flows
- Familiar with Gas Turbine parts (2-5 years min experience)
- Visual FORTRAN programming skill
- Basic hands-on experience with Lube system modeling using Easy-5/Matlab
- Through an understanding of state-space modeling concepts
Skills & Experience
- Aero-CFD and Thermal analysis, Heat Transfer, Lube System
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits employ, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.