Position – Aero Thermal Engineer
Company – Cyient
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
- Graduate degree in Mechanical/Aerospace engineering or Relevant from good institute.
- 3-4 years’ experience on new Aero-engines Air system & Lubrication System modeling and analysis.
- Daily support to address engine field event activities and redesign activities in Lube and Internal flow groups.
- Have to analyze and recommend necessary corrective actions on day to day Aero- engine lube system field issues.
- Experience in system modeling tools MSC.Easy5 and excellent in programing Fortran
- Ability to manage multiple projects and coordinate with customers on daily deliverables.
- Strong physics on modeling and simulation of oil flow through Regulated valves, Bearing compartments, Mechanical Seals and Gear-boxes.
- Team member with excellent technical, analytical communication skill.
- Hands experience on below tools essential
- CAD TOOLS : UNIGRAPHICS, Team Centre & CAE TOOLS : Msc. Easy5, Dymola
- PW In-House Tools : MUDS, FABL
- Prog. Languages & Simulation Tools : Fortran, VBA, Python & Modelica
Skills & ExperienceComputational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), Lubrication Systems, Thermal Analysis, Thermal analysis results review and sign-off on deliverable
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.