Position – HVAC Design Engineer
Company – AECOM
Location – Mumbai, Maharashtra
AECOM India is seeking to hire HVAC Design Engineer for our Mumbai Office.
The HVAC Design Engineer – will support major design and construction projects including performing mechanical engineering analysis and design, establishing project design requirements, design criteria, and estimating assumptions, directing design consultants, supporting construction and commissioning efforts, interfacing with clients customers, consultants, and construction firms.
Responsibilities of this position include
- Responsible for the preparation and review of mechanical design calculations, drawings, specifications, and tender documents for the design projects.
- Responsible for the participation in the progress and coordination meetings of the design projects and the preparation of the meeting records.
- Liaison and coordination with all applicable Local Authority Departments to obtain approval on design projects.
- Review of works produced by the mechanical engineers and the necessary coordination with other Engineers as applicable for the continuity of the design projects.
- Responsible for the design review of mechanical services.
- Develops probable construction cost estimates for projects within the department.
- Prepares complex design computations in quantity estimates.
- Performs complex technical work in support of project work.
- Recommends appropriate actions to ensure compliance with all local regulations.
- Preparing technical proposals and reports
- Mechanical Engineer with 5 – 7 years’ experience in HVAC Design.
- Candidate with design consultancy background will be preferred.
- Experience in mechanical design systems on large scale building developments like retail, mixed use and hospitality developments.
- Should have good communication skill
- Aware of ISO procedure and maintain it project wise
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.