Position – Engineer-Life Cycle Assessment
Company – Copeland
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Preferred Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering – Mechanical/ Electronics with 1-3 years of Mechanical /Electronics product-based industrial experience preferably Mechanical Machinery such as compressors, Pumps, or any other rotary Engines supported by electronic supplements.
- Knowledge of Environmental Engineering and LCA modeling of mechanical/electromechanical products is preferred
- Must be able to work fluently in English (written and spoken) as well as tools like PowerPoint and Excel
- A team player who demonstrates the willingness and ability to work effectively in diverse teams globally and collaborate with colleagues at all levels
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical and problem-solving skills with good attention to details
- Disciplined and with great organizational skills
- Strong communication, writing, and presentation skills – proven ability to summarize complex material into key findings and implications for our business
- Experience in working on multiple projects at a time and prioritizing to meet the timelines
- Added Advantage :
- Understanding of LCA databases e.g. Sphera, Ecoinvent, etc and could be efficient in using LCA modeling software, preferably “LCA for Expert” by Sphera
- Skilled to interpret relevant LCA standards & guidelines (e.g. ISO 14040/44) and use them appropriately
- Familiarity with climate change reporting frameworks (e.g. GHG Protocol, SBTi, etc.)
- Individual Contributor – To quantify the environmental footprint of its products by conducting Full life-cycle assessments (LCAs), as part of Copeland’s global LCA program.
- Be responsible for data gathering and analysis, industry research, writing reports, preparing presentations, and presenting your findings to business leaders and management.
- Work with engineering design, procurement, IT, marketing, and sales teams globally towards project kick-off, collect relevant data, validate calculations, interpret the results of the life cycle assessments, run scenario analysis, conduct review, prepare clear and compelling reports and suggest recommendations to make our product environmentally superior.
- Interpret and stay updated with various applicable international standards. Evaluate available information in projects and determine compliance with those standards
Key Korn Ferry Competences:
- Communicates Effectively
- Optimizes work processes
- Nimble Learning
- Plans and align
- Attention to Details
- On-time delivery
- Quality & Consistency
- Technical Reporting