Position – Associate Engineer CAD
Company – Copeland
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
We are a global climate technologies company engineered for sustainability. Today, we are building on our 100-year legacy through industry-leading innovation, putting Copeland at the forefront of positive change.
We create sustainable residential, commercial, and industrial spaces through HVACR technologies. We maintain the integrity of goods throughout the cold chain. And we bring comfort to people globally.
Who We Are
Our 18,000+ employees bring the innovation needed to make the world a more sustainable place to live.
With over 3,000 patents, our wide range of patented technologies serves our customers for all their HVAC/R needs.
110 Different Countries
Our customers span over 110 countries. Each has specific needs according to their locations – we’re ready to meet them.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Matter
We know that a diverse culture internally leads to more diverse, innovative thinking. And making a positive difference in the world starts with innovation. That’s why we’re committed to ensuring that all our people feel heard, included, and valued. Our employee resource groups further enrich our company culture and ensure that everyone has a safe space.
- Create 3D models, assemblies, and drawings in CAD software
- Write Engineering change notice
- Create BOM
- Prepare engineering specification sheet
- Work on design change request
- Read/use and understand GD&T specified on the drawings
- Interact with other team members and provide assistance to them in various design activities
- Prepare presentations to communicate new designs/problems in the product
- Basic understanding of Excel and Word
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of the casting and machining process
- Willing to learn and explore new technology