Position – Engineering Assistant
Company – Sanmina Corporation
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Business Title: Management Trainee – Industrial Engineering / Engineering Assistant
The Role of the Management Trainee in Industrial Engineering department is assist in documentation of Layout and Line setup. To support and improve the Industrial Engineering process and drive the Organization to meet the required KPI’s.
Academic Qualification / Job Qualification:
- Fresh B.E – Mechanical / Mechatronics graduate with First Class is preferred.
Skills/competence required to perform the Job:
- Hardworking and Flexible.
- Willing to learn attitude.
- Having good analysis skills for solving the problem
- Support and assist with Line Layout and Line Setup implementation.
- Prepare required materials and provide on-time support to the internal CFT.
- Cycle time study and continuous improvement.
- Lean and Kaizen Implementations.
- Support and assist with Layout design in AutoCAD.
- Active participation in EHS-related activities like Identification of aspects and Impacts, HIRA, Emergency preparedness, continuous improvements, etc., and enabled to report hazardous situations to respective supervisor/department managers as required.