Position – Aero Engine Component Design Engineer
Company – Cyient
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defense, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
- Familiar with gas turbine principles, different modules, and functionalities of major parts
- Perform mechanical design of aero engine components using conventional hand calculations
- Perform assembly stack-up analysis & design hand calculations
- Provide design recommendations to solve manufacturing non-conformances/ concessions on product quality
- Creation of complex 3D Modeling, Assembly and drafting in Unigraphics
- Creation of manufacturing drawings for Casting, machining, and sheet metal components
- Experienced interpreting and applying Geometric Dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T)
- Possess good communication skills to Interact with customers in technical meetings
Skills & Experience
- Design for Assembly (DFA), Geometric Dimensioning And Tolerancing (GD&T), Part Design, Tolerance Stack Up Analysis, Unigraphics NX CAD
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.