Position – Utility Engineer
Company – Continental AG
Location – India
Responsible for operation & up keep of Utility equipment like Boiler, Compressors, VAM Chillers , hot water generation. Preventive maintenance & improvement for reliability of utilities. Handling break down , Spare inventory, Optimization of generation cost, maintain of records in SAP and follow ISO norms.
- Start up and operation of boiler, and Hot water generator, Ensure uninterrupted supply of Utility services. ..Up keeping of Vacuum system, Pumping network, and compressed air system
- Monitoring the quality parameter of steam, hot water and compressed air, availability of critical spare , availability of standby system.
- To handle breakdowns & Root Cause analysis of Break downs.
- Monitoring and optimization of generation cost by reducing power & fuel.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of working in SAP and & BOE (Boiler proficiency engineer) with knowledge in boiler control will be preferred.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience for Degree holder, on handling Utility equipment like boiler, water treatment plant, air compressors, VAM chiller, cooling tower etc.
- Experience on Energy Management will be preferred.
The Business Area Tires offers the perfect tires for a wide range of different applications – from cars, trucks and buses to special vehicles, bicycles and motorcycles. Through continuous investment in Research & Development, Continental makes a major contribution to safe, cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility. The portfolio of the Business Area Tires includes services for the tire trade and for fleet applications, as well as digital management systems for tires.
Job-ID – 170533BR
Function – Engineering
Nice to know
Continentals Spezialisten aus unterschiedlichen Disziplinen treiben den Trend des Automatisierten Fahrens mit aller Innovationskraft voran.
App. w. professional exp.