Position – Engineer -P1 (Hybrid)
Company – Collins Aerospace (part of Raytheon)
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Date Posted: 2023-04-22
Location: North Gate Business Park Sy.No 2/1, and Sy.No 2/2, KIAL Road, Venkatala Village, Chowdeshwari Layout, Yelahanka, Bangalore, Karnataka 560064
Position Role Type: Unspecified
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of performing mechanical design of electric rotary machinery and electronic enclosures and create production drawings with focus on product design, design validation, optimization, and improvement.
- Design of electric rotary machinery such as motors and generators.
- Design of electronic enclosures.
- Create production drawings for electrical rotary machinery and electronic enclosures.
- Perform tolerance stack-up analysis.
- Coordinate with the global engineering team to capture requirements and understanding of workflow, discuss issues, and resolve problems.
- Design suggestions and support engineering for product design optimization and/or design improvement.
- Write detailed Engineering Reports for design.
- Perform automation in CAD tools to reduce the cycle time.
- ME/ M Tech Degree in Mechanical / Aerospace Engineering.
- CAD tool: proficient in Siemens NX solid modeling and drafting.
- Good understanding of mechanical design and manufacturing process.
- Good knowledge of GD&T and tolerance stack up.
- 3-4 Years of experience in Aerospace/Automotive Industry.
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Committed to delivering the results in time bound environment with quality.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and apt for learning new skills.
- Experience working in Product Design or R&D in Aerospace/Automotive.
- Experience working on electric power generation systems.
- Good understanding of Aerospace Products and RTCA DO 160 requirements.
- Knowledge of AI/ML using Python.
- Siemens NX, PLM Teamcenter
- Solid works and CATIA are added advantages.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Benefits package includes:
- Transportation facility.
- Meal coupons
- Group Term Life Insurance.
- Group Health Insurance.
- Group Personal Accident Insurance.
- Entitled for 22 days of vacation and 7 days of contingency leave annually.
- Employee scholar program.
- Work life balance.
- Car lease program.
- National Pension Scheme
- Fuel & Maintenance /Driver wages
- Meal vouchers
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all India positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check required (every external new hire in the India)
- Drug Screen only performed for Operations Positions
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other – propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.